|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 08:03 AM EST||
MINNEAPOLIS, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- ValueVision Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VVTV), a multichannel electronic retailer operating as ShopNBC (www.shopnbc.com), announced today that it will be presenting at the Benchmark Company, LLC Micro Cap Discovery Conference on November 29, 2012, at 11:20 a.m. CT. A live audio webcast of the presentation, as well as the accompanying slide presentation, will be available on the ValueVision investor relations website (www.shopnbc.com/ir). The conference is being held at the InterContinental Hotel in Milwaukee.
Company management representing ValueVision at the Benchmark Micro Cap Conference will be Bob Ayd, President; William McGrath, EVP and CFO; and Carol Steinberg, COO.
LIVE WEBCAST / REPLAY: http://www.media-server.com/m/s/2x55hgv7/lan/en
About ValueVision Media/ShopNBC (www.shopnbc.com/ir)
ValueVision Media, Inc. operates ShopNBC, a multichannel electronic retailer that enables customers to shop via TV, phone, Internet and mobile devices and to interact via the ShopNBC website as well as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. The ShopNBC television network reaches 83 million cable and satellite homes and is also available nationwide on PCs, tablets and iPhone, Android and other mobile devices via live streaming at www.shopnbc.com. ShopNBC's merchandise categories include Home & Consumer Electronics, Beauty, Health & Fitness, Fashion & Accessories, and Jewelry & Watch. Please visit www.shopnbc.com/ir for more investor information.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- 3CX To Leverage WebRTC
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up