|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EarningForecast.com has issued consensus earnings forecast reports and equity research for the following companies: Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE:FCX), Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), and EMC (NYSE:EMC).
(Read full report by clicking the link below, you may need to copy and paste the full link to your browser.)
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) has sold over two million of its new iPhone® 5 in China, just three days since its launch on December 14. Apple said iPhone 5 will be available in more than 100 countries by the end of this year. Shares of Apple began the trading session with a price of US$508.93 and throughout the session climbed to a high of US$520.00. When day-trade ended, the stock finally advanced 1.77% to US$518.83. Do you think AAPL will continue to advance? Check Apple earnings forecast report here.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/121812A/AAPL/Apple.pdf
Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM): On Monday, Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM) announced the BlackBerry® 10 Technical Preview program, which gave more than 120 enterprise and government customers the privilege to test with BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 and pre-production BlackBerry® 10 smartphones. The stock ended lower by 0.82% to US$13.93 with more than 44.05 million shares exchanged hands for the session, compared to its average volume of 40.91 million shares. Add Research In Motion earnings forecast report into your watch list now.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/121812A/RIMM/ResearchInMotion.pdf
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) announced on Monday that it has completed the acquisition of privately held Cariden Technologies, Inc., a Sunnyvale, Calif.-based supplier of network planning, design and traffic management solutions for telecommunications service providers. On December 10, Cisco also announced the completion of the acquisition of privately held Cloupia, a Santa Clara, Calif.-based software company. Investors may want to find out where CSCO will go from here. Observe comprehensive Cisco earnings forecast report here.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/121812A/CSCO/Cisco.pdf
Today EarningForecast.com also observed abnormal trade volume for the following companies; Check out the consensus earnings forecast reports below:
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (NYSE:FCX):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/121812A/FCX/FreeportMcMoRan.pdf
Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/121812A/ORCL/Oracle.pdf
EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/121812A/EMC/EMC.pdf
EarningForecast.com focuses on tracking and monitoring company Earnings Data for top market movers in US stocks market. EarningForecast.com features a team of experienced data analysts striving to provide the investment community with the tools, software, and data necessary to carry out more effective investment research.
Please visit: EarningForecast.com/disclaimers/index.php for details.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- 3CX To Leverage WebRTC
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up