|By PR Newswire||
|December 20, 2012 06:20 AM EST||
LONDON, December 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- rara.com launches holiday campaign with festive playlists from artists and celebrities and 7 days free web + mobile music streaming for every new rara.com user
- rara.com expands to 33 countries switching on 6 new markets in Eastern Europe: Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- rara.com licenses independent distributor [PIAS] digital music catalogue
British based music streaming service rara.com today launches a holiday campaign backed by an international roster of celebrities and artists including NFL star Victor Cruz, celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson and Smash actress Megan Hilty who are providing festive playlists to help you through the holidays. rara.com is giving every new user 7 days of free web + mobile music access; to enjoy the playlists simply visit rara.com and enter the voucher code HOLIDAY2012.
NFL star Victor Cruz comments, "It's my daughter Kennedy's first Christmas - to honour this special occasion - I put together a fun playlist on rara.com of some of my favourite songs from now and the past that my family and I are playing to get her ready for the holiday season!"
Smash actress Megan Hilty says "Whether I'm on the set of "Smash" or on stage - music plays a huge role in my life. One of my favourite things to do in New York is to go for long walks and explore new neighbourhoods. And there's nothing like walking around the city during Christmas-time. I pulled together my favourite songs in a playlist for you, available on rara.com - I call this my NYC Walkin' Mix!"
"We're giving consumers free access to playlists from their favourite celebrities and artists on rara.com over the festive season," said rara.com CEO Nick Massey. "Celebrities from the worlds of music, sport, fashion, food, comedy, film and TV have put together their holiday playlists on rara.com to get you in the holiday mood."
The holiday promotion runs from 20th December until 31st January.
rara.com goes live across Eastern Europe
rara.com today switches on 6 new territories across Eastern Europe: Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.* Each new territory features a fully localised music catalogue featuring both local and international music and playlists hand curated by local music experts.
With Eastern Europe now live, rara.com provides on-demand music streaming to PC and Mac users via the web and apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android and Windows 8 users across 33 countries worldwide; US, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and South Africa. Further country rollouts are planned for 2013.
[PIAS] licensing deal
rara.com announces a licensing agreement with leading independent digital distributor [PIAS] bringing a wide range of independent artists to the service which features a global licensed catalogue of 18 million tracks.
"I'm very pleased that we have now partnered with [PIAS] which represents a great range of independent artists and bring even greater quality to the rara.com catalogue," continued Massey.
The addition of [PIAS] builds on rara.com's recently announced deals with global rights agency Merlin and leading independent digital distributors The Orchard, INgrooves Fontana, Believe Digital and VidZone Digital Media.
Unique introductory pricing
Following the promotional free trial, access to rara.com costs just 99p/99c per month for the first 3 months followed by a flat fee of £/€/$4.99 per month for online access (web), with mobile access to rara.com on iOS, Android and Windows 8 devices (web + mobile) just £/€/$1.99 per month for the first 3 months then £/€/$9.99 per month or local equivalent.*
*Eastern European market pricing
International subscription pricing for rara.com:
Territory Currency Subscription package pricing DIS DIS Web web web + mobile web + mobile Czech Rep CZK KÄ23.99 KÄ120.00 KÄ47.99 KÄ240.00 Poland PLN zÅ‚3.99 zÅ‚19.99 zÅ‚7.99 zÅ‚39.99 Hungary HUF Ft263 Ft1325 Ft528 Ft2650 Estonia EUR 0.99 4.99 1.99 9.99 Latvia LVL Ls0.99 Ls3.99 Ls1.40 Ls6.99 Lithuania LTL Lt2.99 Lt16.99 Lt6.99 Lt33.99
About rara media group
rara.com is the new global digital music service designed for the mass-market, where you do not need to be a music expert or a technology enthusiast to use the service. rara.com provides on-demand music streaming for PC and Mac via the web and apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android and Windows 8 across 33 countries worldwide. rara.com is provided by rara media group limited, a private company headquartered in London. Licensed by all of the major labels; Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Music and Warner Music Group the global rights agency Merlin and leading independent digital distributors including The Orchard, INgrooves Fontana, Believe Digital, [PIAS] and VidZone Digital Media. rara.com is powered by digital music service provider Omnifone.
SOURCE rara media group
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- Media Streaming Technology Specialist bitmovin Releases Latest Version of Its MPEG DASH Streaming Media Client Solution
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- How Good APM and Capacity Planning Can Help Global Carriers
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- Discount Code for Strata and Hadoop World NYC is 28-30 Oct 2013
- Telepresence Options Launches WebRTC News And Resource Website
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up