|By Marketwired .||
|December 21, 2012 11:58 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/21/12 -- It's always a great time to visit New York City, especially when travelers can take advantage of the Value Dates Package offered by the New York Marriott Downtown hotel. This hotel offers a great location in the financial district close to area attractions such as the Statue of Liberty and Wall Street.
The New York Marriott Downtown hotel in lower Manhattan offers easy access to everything, from shopping and nightlife to sightseeing, and great restaurants throughout lower Manhattan. Ensconced in polished stone in a contemporary design, the lobby and staircase of the hotel is breathtaking. Comfortable sitting areas are complemented by high-speed wireless Internet, making them perfect for catching up on email or staying in touch with friends. The newly renovated guest rooms feature a 32-inch plasma high-definition TV and a technology panel for electronics, with many rooms featuring a spectacular view of the city or harbor.
The package offers a variety of dates when the special rates are available. With rates starting at $199, travelers can explore the Big Apple with family and friends. Visit the deals webpage to get the complete list of the value dates.
When making an online reservation for the Value Dates Package, please be sure that promotional code D52 appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box, or call 1-800-228-9290 in the US and ask for promotional code D52. Please see hotel website for terms and conditions. Rates start from $199-$529.
About the New York Marriott Downtown Hotel
Welcome to the New York Marriott Downtown hotel, a premier downtown Manhattan hotel previously named the New York Marriott Financial Center. In addition to offering an abundance of New York City packages, the hotel provides a superior level of luxury and service among hotels in downtown Manhattan. With easy access to the World Trade Center site, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, 9/11 Memorial, South Street Seaport, restaurants in financial district NYC, and SOHO, this hotel is perfect for business trips, weekend getaways or leisure travel alike. Our downtown Manhattan hotel near Battery Park offers 497 richly appointed hotel rooms, complete with the new luxurious Revive bedding.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2188985
New York Marriott Downtown
85 West Street at Albany Street
New York, New York 10006 USA
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- 3CX To Leverage WebRTC
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up