|By Marketwired .||
|December 21, 2012 01:05 PM EST||
GREENSBORO, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/21/12 -- Whether you're still searching for the perfect gifts or just haven't gotten around to your shopping yet, the Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport has a great deal for perfectionists and procrastinators alike. With the Shopping Spree in Greensboro package at this hotel near High Point, NC, you'll be armed with everything you need to get through your gift list in record time.
Available through December 30, 2012, the Shopping Spree in Greensboro package includes nightly rates as low as $119, shuttle service to Friendly Center and The Shops and breakfast for two. This Greensboro hotel is located near downtown, offering convenient access to the best shopping in the city.
Friendly Center and The Shops, close to this hotel in Greensboro, offers an open-air shopping experience with some of the top names in fashion, technology, food and more. Shop at favorites including Anthropologie, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Brooks Brothers, The Children's Place, DSW Shoes, GameStop, J. Crew, LOFT, Old Navy, Pier 1 Imports, REI, Sur La Table and Yankee Candle Company.
Once you've worked up an appetite, this shopping center offers plenty of options for dining in Greensboro, NC including Bravo! Cucina Italiana, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Harper's, Macaroni Grill, Mimi's Café and P.F. Chang's. And if you need more time to shop or can't manage from store to store without some help, Friendly Center and The Shops offers extended shopping hours and trolley service.
To book your Shopping in Greensboro package, visit www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/gsonc-greensboro-high-point-marriott-airport/, or call 1-800-228-9290 in the US; be sure to enter/ask for promotional code SHO.
Of course there's more to the holidays than just shopping, including these area events:
Piedmont Winterfest: Get into the holiday spirit at this outdoor ice skating rink in downtown Greensboro. On Friday and Saturday nights, the rink turns into a disco with music and lights. Admission, including skates and saucer, $9. Through January 27, 2013.
Winter Show 2012: More than 400 pieces from more than 100 artists are on view at this annual Green Hill Center for NC exhibition. Through January 13, 2013.
Big Bang Boom: Celebrate the New Year early with this kid-friendly event at Greensboro Children's Museum, featuring noisemakers and music. December 28, 2012, 11am to noon.
For information on these events and others, visit http://downtownindecember.org/.
About the Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport
Set amid 17 lushly landscaped acres, the Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport might be on the grounds of the Piedmont Triad International Airport, but it offers a stay that's worlds away. With a 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle, 11,000 sq. ft. of high-tech event space, a fully equipped fitness center and work-friendly guestrooms, this hotel is a top choice amongst business travelers looking for a stay that's both comfortable and convenient. Accommodations feature high-speed Internet access, a 32-inch HDTV with plug-in panel, spacious desk and luxury bedding package that includes high-thread-count sheets, fluffy pillows and a down comforter. If you're here to relax or need to unwind after a long day, catch a casual meal at Brush Creek Lounge & Grille, splash around in the indoor/outdoor pool, hit a nearby jogging trail or take a daily shuttle to shops and restaurants in nearby downtown Greensboro and Winston-Salem. You'll find just everything you need in this hotel's reinvented lobby space, featuring free Wi-Fi, communal tables and interactive media board. If you're celebrating, this hotel's new patio, private dining rooms and outdoor Saura Gardens are ideal for weddings and receptions, and the help of expert event managers and custom catering can create your perfect day.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2189127
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- 3CX To Leverage WebRTC
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up