|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 09:06 AM EST||
CUPERTINO, Calif., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Massive Dynamics, Inc. (OTCBB: MSSD) appears to be positioning its new products at the perfect time as tablets and smartphones seemed to dominate the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. According to Investorplace.com's contributor Brad Moon, in an article titled "C.E.S. Craze: Tablets, Tablets and more Tablets!", he says, "Tablets and smartphones should provide the stimulus, accounting for 40% of all consumer electronics purchases for 2013. Revenue from tablets is pegged for 25% growth on the year, making the category even hotter than smartphones."
Massive Dynamics has tentatively scheduled the unveiling of the first new breakthrough WEB 4.0 computing tablet on March 15th, which will operate on Google's Android platform. The Company has also launched a new smartphone device named the "TeliPad," which adds a two-line smartphone to an Apple Inc., Google Android or Microsoft computing tablet, via Bluetooth.
Mr. Moon went on to say, "Manufacturers recognize the demand for tablets and realize that Apple is no longer invincible in the category. Although the iPad had the tablet market to itself when released in 2010 (at one point that year claiming 95% of the global market), it's now on the verge of slipping below 50% market share.
That's thanks largely to Google's continual improvement of the Android operating system (which powers the majority of non-Apple tablets), along with the success of smaller and cheaper tablets from the company and Amazon. In addition, Microsoft is now in the fray with a new tablet operating system — Windows RT — and its own Surface tablet line."
This new "first of its kind" tablet is right in line with the Company's focus on lucrative new WEB 4.0 technology as the product can receive information and instructions without the user needing to touch the tablet, utilize voice input or incorporate any peripheral device whatsoever. The term "WEB 4.0" is typically defined as the imminent evolution into "Intelligent Interaction" of consumer electronics.
More information on the breakthrough technology and products that Massive Dynamics develops and sells may be seen at www.MassiveDynamicsCorp.com.
Brad Moon's Investorplace.com article may be seen at http://investorplace.com/2013/01/ces-craze-tablets-tablets-and-more-tablets/.
About Massive Dynamics, Inc. (OTCBB: MSSD)
Massive Dynamics, Inc. is a Nevada corporation listed on the OTCBB under the trading symbol MSSD. The Company is an acquirer, developer and seller of leading edge communications technology and products – mainly focusing on the profitability of the oncoming universal Web 4.0 technologies. Web 4.0 centers mainly around systems that involve "Intelligent Interaction" with users.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words "believes," "expects," "anticipate" or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone's past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of future success. This news release only speaks as of the date of its distribution.
Oscar Hines, President
Massive Dynamics, Inc.
SOURCE Massive Dynamics, Inc.
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up