|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
LYNDHURST, New Jersey, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
StreamWIDE (FR0010528059 - ALSTW), the specialist in next generation value-added telephony solutions for telecom operators has signed an important contract with Alaska-based operator GCI. Under the terms, GCI will deliver to its mobile subscriber base StreamWIDE IP Messaging solution that includes voicemail and visual voicemail services.
"GCI is an important partner for our North American operations. In working with GCI towards the delivery of our value added solutions, we continue the clear global positioning of StreamWIDE as a leading and innovating partner to the US Wireless operators," commented Victor Arabagian, VP Sales & Business Development for North America at StreamWIDE.
One of the US mobile operators to acquire the iPhone® distribution license, GCI has been investing massively on the smartphone segment and logically considered Visual Voicemail as a key element of its consumer strategy. So far, the Alaska Operator launched the service for its iPhone® as well as for its Android™ subscribers, using StreamWIDE in-house mobile application for the latter.
"StreamWIDE met its commitment, delivered on time and within the budget[…]" declared Dan Boyette - VP IP Services, GCI.
* iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
About StreamWIDE (Alternext Paris: ALSTW)
An established leader for value-added telephony services, StreamWIDE assists worldwide operators and service providers in shaping their telephony multimedia services innovation.
From core network solutions to mobile and web apps, StreamWIDE delivers on-premise or cloud-based, end-to-end, carrier-grade, IP-based VAS solutions in the areas of voice messaging, virtual numbers and telephony for social networks, convergent charging, conferencing, call center services, ringback tones and IVR.
Operating from France, the USA, China, Romania, Tunisia, Austria, Russia, Argentina, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and South Africa, StreamWIDE is listed on Alternext Paris (NYSE Euronext) - FR0010528059 - ALSTW.
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- Global Cloud Computing Services Industry
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up