|By Marketwired .||
|January 17, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
ANAHEIM, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- LiveWire Ergogenics, Inc. (OTCQB: LVVV) has announced the signing of an exclusive endorsement agreement with Wide Receiver Randy Moss of the NFL's San Francisco 49ers, the current NFC West Division Champions.
Under the terms of the agreement LiveWire has acquired the right to use Mr. Moss's likeness, image and name in connection with the advertisement and promotion of LiveWire's Energy chews, the pocket-sized, portable alternatives to bulky energy drinks or shots. The endorsement agreement also includes terms for the personal appearance of Mr. Moss at a number of LiveWire promotional events and other advertising initiatives.
A 5-time NFL All-Pro selection, Randy Moss burst onto the NFL scene with the Minnesota Vikings by setting the NFL single-season record for most touchdown receptions (17) by a rookie, a record that remains unbroken. Mr. Moss also holds the NFL single-season record for most touchdown receptions, 23, set in 2007, as well as several other NFL records.
Commented LiveWire's CEO Bill Hodson, "We're thrilled that Randy Moss of the San Francisco 49ers has agreed to endorse and promote LiveWire Energy products. Randy is a true all-star and when LiveWire considered his great NFL career, his love of motorsports, his charities and his work with young people, we came to the conclusion that he is an exceptional choice to represent LiveWire and LiveWire Energy products."
About LiveWire Ergogenics, Inc. (OTCQB: LVVV) and LiveWire Energy Chews
LiveWire Energy chews are manufactured in Anaheim, California by LiveWire Ergogenics, Inc., the first company to market a full-flavored, soft "energy" chew packed with both B vitamins and up to 120 mg of time-released caffeine.
Designed for consumers with an action-packed lifestyle, LiveWire Energy chews are pocket-sized, portable alternatives to bulky energy drinks or shots. Available in seven different flavors, the Company's grab-n-go packaging responsibly displays the amount of caffeine in each chew, including Citrus Mango (90 mg caffeine), Pomaberry (90 mg caffeine), Chocolate (100 mg caffeine), Mint Chocolate (120 mg caffeine), Sour Apple (90 mg caffeine), Cinnamon Fire (90 mg caffeine), and Coffee (100 mg caffeine).
LiveWire Ergogenics, Inc. was formed in 2008 and its products are available for purchase at thousands of retail outlets nationwide or are available online at:
For additional information:
Investor Information visit http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/LVVV/quote
Safe Harbor Forward-Looking Statements
To the extent that statements in this press release are not strictly historical, including statements as to revenue projections, business strategy, outlook, objectives, future milestones, plans, intentions, goals, future financial conditions, future collaboration agreements, the success of the Company's development, events conditioned on stockholder or other approval, or otherwise as to future events, such statements are forward-looking, and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The forward-looking statements contained in this release are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the statements made.
INVESTOR RELATIONS CONTACT
Email: Email Contact
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- Innovative Products, Financial Results Schedule, Annual General Meeting, and Mortgage Survey Results - Research Report on Google, TripAdvisor, Akamai, Bitauto, and Bankrate
- Global Cloud Computing Services Industry
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up