|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2013 11:06 AM EST||
ST. PETERSBURG, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- Andiamo Corporation (PINKSHEETS: ANDI), announced that it has reached a significant milestone for their business when their 20 millionth App was downloaded.
"Exceeding 20 million downloads really proves that we are a viable company and here to stay and to grow! We have released over 500 Apps which can be found on both the Apple and Android platforms. It is all about traffic and the cross promotion of our Apps within our user base," said Secor, CEO of ANDI.
Action App performs through both paid and free Apps. Their free Apps have displayed in excess of 200 Million ad impressions, making them a great opportunity for companies wishing to advertise and to enter the App sector with an immediate presence.
Secor further commented, "We will continue to release Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android as we grow our company. Our Apps are well positioned and we look to increase the quality of our Apps as well as our trend of more Apps. Over the last 30 days, 46 of our Apps have ranked in the top 100 in one or more of the App stores around the world, according to appfigures.com."
About Andiamo Corporation:
ActionApp is currently expanding their popular inventory of apps in rapid fashion across Apple and Android having reached a short term goal of 500 apps in their portfolio, with 1000 Apps set for a longer term goal. ActionApp has exceeded 20 million downloads and is now using that experience to expand into other web and app based opportunities.
Safe Harbor Statement at www.action-app.com/statement/
Investor Relations Contact:
Equiti-trend Advisors, LLC
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- 3CX To Leverage WebRTC
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up