|By Business Wire||
|January 25, 2013 11:05 AM EST||
Today Breadcrumb announced AirLiftTM, a comprehensive overnight emergency parts replacement service and extended warranty plan for restaurants and bars that use the iPad POS system. AirLift protects businesses for a period of two years by getting them back up and running again with hassle-free part replacement for accidental damage and hardware defects.
Breadcrumb announced AirLift, a comprehensive overnight emergency parts replacement service and extended warranty plan for restaurants and bars that use the iPad POS system (Photo: Business Wire)
For an extra fee of approximately $100 per terminal purchased from the Breadbox store, AirLift provides a low-cost option for businesses to protect their mission-critical equipment. Breadcrumb already provides one year of free coverage on basic manufacturing defects.
Highlights of AirLift include:
Affordable Pricing – Costs hundreds of dollars less than similar plans and services from other POS providers
Emergency Parts Replacement – Offers overnight shipping on replacement parts at no additional cost
Everything Included – Covers all parts under the same warranty agreement, with the ability to replace the same part multiple times
Accidental Damage Coverage – Protects expensive POS equipment against cracked screens and water damage – essential for restaurant environments (accidental damage claims require a $50 deductible)
“Breadcrumb is more than an iPad POS app. We’re committed to providing our food and beverage clients with the equipment, infrastructure and 24/7 support they need for a critical piece of their business,” said Seth Harris, founder, Breadcrumb.
Breadcrumb is a division of Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN). “Breadcrumb” and “Groupon” are registered trademarks of Groupon, Inc.
Breadcrumb hardware supplied by Denali Advanced Integrations, a certified third-party Apple reseller. Breadcrumb warranties supplied and serviced by Safeware, Inc., a third-party warranty provider.
Founded in New York City in January 2011 by a team of restaurant industry veterans, Breadcrumb is an easy-to-use, powerful and affordable iPad POS for food and beverage businesses. Breadcrumb removes the complexities, costs and headaches of antiquated POS systems. Plans start as low as $99 per month and include free installation and 24/7 phone and email support. Businesses interested in learning more about Breadcrumb and signing up for the service can visit http://www.breadcrumbpos.com.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. With Groupon, shoppers discover the best a city has to offer with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. To subscribe to Groupon emails, visit http://www.groupon.com. To learn more about the company’s merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit http://www.GrouponWorks.com.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- Media Streaming Technology Specialist bitmovin Releases Latest Version of Its MPEG DASH Streaming Media Client Solution
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- How Good APM and Capacity Planning Can Help Global Carriers
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- Discount Code for Strata and Hadoop World NYC is 28-30 Oct 2013
- Telepresence Options Launches WebRTC News And Resource Website
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences