|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 07:06 AM EST||
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Cutting edge trading firm City Index are launching their hugely successful Advantage Web platform up to a whole new client base.
Advantage Web is the brand new trading platform from City Index, and caters specifically for beginners to intermediate level traders. As such, the platform includes a wealth of cutting edge tools and features, designed to help City Index clients take their trades to the next level.
Traditionally used solely to trade forex, Advantage Web is now available to CFD traders too.
The platform offers its new audience the ability to:
- Place trades securely from your computer or laptop 24 hours a day
- Access a full range of order types including stop losses and limit orders
- Access over 10,000 markets including global shares, indices, commodity futures and forex
- Access Capped Variable Spreads for currency pairs
- Create multiple watchlists
- Access advanced charting package with multiple customisable technical indicators
The move comes after the recent upgrade of the brand's mobile trading apps for iPhone, Android and iPad.
Trading in CFDs involves significant risk and potential exposure to substantial loss. CFD trading can result in losses that exceed your initial investment and CFD investors do not own or have any rights to underlying assets. Investing in CFDs is not suitable for all investors and CFD trading is not likely to meet the investment objectives, needs and risk profile of most retail investors. You should seek independent advice to ensure that you understand the risks before you trade in CFDs. This advertisement contains general information only and does not take your objectives, financial situation, or needs into account. You should consider our PDS available at www.cityindex.com.au before you make any investment decision. City Index Australia Pty Ltd ACN 141 774 727, AFSL 345646 is the CFD issuer and its CFDs are traded off exchange. City Index Australia Pty Ltd may take the opposite side of your trade as part of its market risk management.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- 3CX To Leverage WebRTC
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up