|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a leading global provider of smart M2M connectivity solutions, today announced that the Lantronix xPrintServer - Office Edition won the Editors Choice Award from MacObserver during Macworld | iWorld 2013. The xPrintServer - Office Edition is designed specifically for office use by business and IT professionals wishing to print from their iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® Touch to virtually any printer. Last year, the Lantronix xPrintServer - Network Edition was honored with an Editors Choice Award from MacObserver during Macworld | iWorld 2012.
"From ease-of-use to active directory, to the USB port and enhanced security and accounting features, the xPrintServer Office Edition makes printing throughout the enterprise a snap," said Mark D. Tullio, vice president of worldwide marketing for Lantronix. "The xPrintServer represents Lantronix's continuing commitment to delivering high quality, innovative, secure and easy-to-deploy solutions. We could not be more pleased to have the newest edition to the xPrintServer family recognized among so many innovative products at Macworld."
The xPrintServer: Open it. Plug it in. Print!
The xPrintServer family is an easy-to-use hardware solution that utilizes the iOS native print menu. As the industry's first and only plug-and-print hardware solution for printing from iPads, iPhones and virtually any iOS device, the xPrintServer is also offered in a Home Edition, which is intended for the consumer. With automatic printer discovery and no configuration, printing is hassle-free. Simply open the box, plug in power and Ethernet, and print -- from any iOS device running iOS version 4.2 or later, to virtually any USB or network-connected printer, whether wired or wireless.
xPrintServer micro site - http://www.xPrintServer.com
xPrintServer - Office Edition launch video: http://www.lantronix.com/xprintserver-office-video/
xPrintServer - Home Edition launch video: http://www.lantronix.com/xprintserver-home-video/
Demo (installation) video: http://www.lantronix.com/xprintserver-demo-video/
How to Buy
The xPrintServer - Office Edition retails for $199.95 MSRP, while the xPrintServer - Home Edition retails for $99.95 MSRP. Both editions are also available from Lantronix.com, as well as a variety of e-tailers including Amazon, Best Buy Online, Buy.com, CDW, DataVision, Ebyte.com, Insight Enterprises, MacMall, Mavtechonline.com, NeutronUSA, Newegg.com, NextDayPC.com, NextWarehouse.com, PCMall, PowerMax.com, Provantage, SemiconductorStore.com, SoftwareForLess, and more.
The xPrintServer currently supports thousands of networked printer models from leading printer families including HP, Brother, Epson, Canon, Dell, Lexmark, and Xerox. As new printer brands and printer models become available, Lantronix will post updates on www.Lantronix.com.
Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX) is a global leader of secure M2M (machine-to-machine) communication technologies that simplify access and communication with and between virtually any electronic device. Our smart connectivity solutions enable sharing data between devices and applications to empower businesses to make better decisions based on real-time information, and gain a competitive advantage by generating new revenue streams, improving productivity and increasing efficiency and profitability. Easy to integrate and deploy, Lantronix products remotely and securely connect electronic equipment via networks and the Internet. Founded in 1989, Lantronix serves some of the largest medical, security, industrial and building automation, transportation, retail/POS, financial, government, consumer electronics/appliances, IT/data center and pro-AV/signage entities in the world. The company's headquarters are located in Irvine, Calif.
For more information, visit www.lantronix.com. The Lantronix blog, http://www.lantronix.com/blog, features industry discussion and updates. Follow Lantronix on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/Lantronix.
© 2013 Lantronix, Inc. Lantronix, Inc. and Lantronix are registered trademarks, and xPrintServer is a trademark of Lantronix, Inc. iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders. Specifications subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up