|By PR.com Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 06:16 AM EST||
Sacramento, CA, February 12, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Sacramento SEO company El Dorado SEO has begun offering SIRI optimization to new clients as part of its standard Search Engine Optimization package. Their normal entry level package includes optimization of the clients website, social media outreach, link building and now the addition of SIRI optimization. The firm’s owner, Christopher Arnell says it makes good business and marketing sense stating, “Each month smartphones are showing up more and more in our analytics reports. Making sure that our customers’ websites are SIRI optimized is very important to us.”
The local SEO company explains that the iPhone’s voice-command and personal search assistant will force marketing companies that specialize in local search marketing to rethink their strategies. With driving laws regarding the use of cellular phones in many states, voice search will eventually be the way consumers find restaurants, stores and services in their local market, especially while they are driving.
The Sacramento Search Engine Optimization company conducted research on over 100 firms that were showing up on SIRI when owner Christopher Arnell drove around Sacramento, Roseville, El Dorado Hills and Folsom asking his SIRI assistant to find the best restaurants, auto mechanics, hotels, real estate agents as well as many other local businesses. Once a list was compiled, the firms that showed up on SIRI were compared to similar firms that did not. The information extracted from initial data although not conclusive, gave the marketing firm great insight into why some businesses show up and why some do not.
Considering how much consumers rely on their cell phones to assist them in their day to day lives, it will only be a matter of time before SIRI or similar technologies become the norm. El Dorado SEO is proactively counting on that and so are their clients.
For additional information on Sacramento SEO Marketing Firm Now Offering SIRI Optimization, contact Christopher Arnell or visit http://www.eldoradoseo.com. There are downloadable pdf data sheets that include helpful information that every business owner should have as well as information to help make the right decision when selecting an SEO marketing company. They can also be followed at www.twitter.com/eldoradoseo or reached 24/7 at 916-757-2597.
About El Dorado SEO - El Dorado SEO is a Sacramento SEO Marketing Firm focusing on small to medium sized local businesses. Company representatives only work in local markets and meet face to face with each client to ensure a clear strategy is formulated. The personalized attention has proven effective in growing the company and serving the local business community.
El Dorado SEO
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Sacramento SEO Marketing Firm Now Offering SIRI Optimization
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- 3CX To Leverage WebRTC
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up