|By Marketwired .||
|February 13, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
CLEVELAND, OH--(Marketwire - February 13, 2013) - MCPc, Inc., a Cisco Gold Certified Partner, announced today that it has achieved a Customer Satisfaction Excellence Gold Star from Cisco. This designation recognizes MCPc for delivering outstanding customer service to customers in the United States.
MCPc has received this recognition from Cisco for its high level of customer satisfaction fourteen consecutive cycles, and 20 of the last 23.
"As a Cisco integrator with expertise in everything from cloud infrastructure to digital signage, the range and complexity of solutions we provide has grown significantly," said Mike Trebilcock, MCPc chairman and chief executive officer. "This recognition from Cisco demonstrates that we have been able to expand into new technologies while keeping our focus on what matters most -- being a trusted partner to our customers."
"Customer service is a cornerstone of the Cisco Resale Channel Program. We are pleased to recognize and congratulate MCPc for achieving outstanding customer satisfaction," said Edison Peres, senior vice president of the worldwide channels go-to-market group at Cisco.
Cisco measures the customer satisfaction levels achieved by its Gold, Silver and Premier Certified partners based on regional target goals, providing a weighted average of a partner's pre- and post-sales support over a rolling 12-month period. Partners that achieve outstanding customer satisfaction are awarded the Customer Satisfaction Excellence Gold Star and can be found using the advanced search menu in the Cisco Partner Locator.
The Cisco Resale Channel Program provides a framework for partners to build the sales, technical and Cisco Lifecycle Services skills required to deliver Cisco solutions to end customers. Through the program's specializations and certifications, Cisco recognizes a partner's expertise in deploying solutions based on Cisco advanced technologies and services. Using a third-party audit process, the program validates partner qualifications such as technology skills, business best practices, customer satisfaction and presales and postsales support capabilities -- critical factors in choosing a trusted partner.
Find More Information Online:
MCPc (www.MCPc.com) delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace® -- helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in virtualization, personal systems, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
Cisco, the Cisco logo and Cisco Systems are registered trademarks of Cisco Systems Inc. in the United States and certain other countries.
Senior vice president, partner management and marketing, MCPc
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- Innovative Products, Financial Results Schedule, Annual General Meeting, and Mortgage Survey Results - Research Report on Google, TripAdvisor, Akamai, Bitauto, and Bankrate
- Global Cloud Computing Services Industry
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up