|By PR Newswire||
|February 15, 2013 11:30 AM EST||
PELLA, Iowa, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Designed exclusively for building industry professionals, THE PRO EXPO Presented by Pella 2013 events are just weeks away and promise to help builders, remodelers, contractors and architects "Get ahead. Get noticed. Get recharged."
The theme of this year's events — which kickoff in Detroit, Mich., on Feb. 19 — reflects the need for building professionals to have a competitive edge that will help them to compete, and excel in today's marketplace.
"Knowledge is power. No other industry event gives you more engaging learning opportunities than THE PRO EXPO," said Pella Corporation Trade Marketing Manager Chris Dana. "Pella, along with our national partners — including Thermador and Bosch® home appliances and LP® Building Products — invites building industry professionals to devote one evening to sharpening their skills and zeroing in on their goals to help drive business success in 2013."
THE PRO EXPO Presented by Pella events are half-day exhibitions that bring local professionals together to learn about new, cutting-edge innovations directly from national manufacturers. Participants can take accredited courses throughout the afternoon to earn continuing education credits. Plus, they can join the conversation during a panel discussion with some of the building industry's most influential professionals, and learn lead-generation strategies.
Attendees also will enjoy free food, refreshments, entertainment and the chance to win great prizes.
Events will be held in cities across the U.S. from February through May 2013 including: Feb. 19 in Detroit, Mich.; Feb. 27 in Atlanta, Ga.; Mar. 4 in Jersey City, N.J.; Mar. 13 in Washington, D.C.; Mar. 18 in Raleigh, N.C.; Mar. 26 in Bridgeport, Conn.; Mar. 28 in Philadelphia, Pa.; Apr. 8 in Boston, Mass.; Apr. 17 in Milwaukee, Wis.; Apr. 24 in Minneapolis, Minn.; May 1 in San Francisco, Calif.; May 6 in Phoenix, Ariz.; May 9 in Albuquerque, N.M.; and May 13 in Dallas, Texas.
Click here for event details in each city.
Leading publication representatives will present educational seminars. Pella, national manufacturers and publication representatives will offer continuing education opportunities for architects. During a pre-event opportunity, attendees can learn about manufacturers that offer contractor programs and participation benefits.
Attendees also will have the chance to win thousands of dollars in prizes, including Apple® iPad® 2, Apple iPad keyboards, Bosch coffeemakers and Oakley® sunglasses. One grand prizewinner at each event can select a vacation of their choice from four options: Las Vegas, Nev.; Orlando, Fla.; Charlotte, N.C.; or Breckenridge, Colo.
The following companies will exhibit at THE PRO EXPO 2013 events (in alphabetical order): AZEK Building Products, Benjamin Obdyke, Bosch Home Appliances, ClimateMaster, Hansgrohe, Huber Engineered Woods, Lutron Electronics Co., LP Building Products, MasterBrand Cabinets, OSI/Henkel, Pella Corporation, Progressive Foam Technologies, Schluter®-Systems, Sherwin Williams, Silestone® by Consentino, Thermador, VELUX Group, Vinyl Siding Institute and Wellborn Cabinet.
To request a complimentary ticket, or more information about The Pro Expo events, visit THEPROEXPO.com or call 888-644-EXPO.
For additional information, including downloadable photos and video about THE PRO EXPO events, please visit our Pressroom.
Pella Corporation is a leader in designing, testing, manufacturing and installing energy-efficient windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications for commercial and residential needs.
As a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, Pella is known for its 88-year history of making innovative products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. Headquartered in Pella, Iowa, the company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship to create satisfied customers.
Pella manufactures quality windows, and doors sold through a Direct Sales Network operating Pella Window & Door Showrooms across the United States and Canada and select building materials retailers. For more information, call 888-847-3552 or visit pellacommercial.com. Follow Pella on Twitter.com @Pella_News and @THEPROEXPO, on Facebook at facebook.com/pellawindowsanddoors on Pinterest.com/pellawindows and on YouTube at youtube.com/pellawindowsanddoors.
SOURCE Pella Corporation
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up