|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2013 06:47 PM EST||
CUPERTINO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Mokriya, the mobile development studio behind some of the most popular consumer apps on the market, today launched Mokriya Craigslist for iPhone and Android. Designed from the ground up for a first-rate mobile experience, the app features a beautiful, intuitive user interface to find and sell items on Craigslist with just a few simple taps. It makes it fast and easy for users to create beautiful, eye-catching listings directly from their mobile device. Through Mokriya's innovative alert service, mobile users can quickly set up search alerts to deliver customized notifications whenever search criteria are met.
With more than 50 billion page views per month, Craigslist is one of the most popular online services in the world. It is a top online destination for job seekers, apartment hunters, the buying and selling of all types of goods and services and those seeking new personal connections. Mokriya Craigslist makes the entire Craigslist directory available with a few swipes or taps of users' fingertips. Developed through an official license with Craigslist, it can be used across all 50 U.S. states and any of the 700 cities in 70 countries served by Craigslist.
"Many of the existing Craigslist apps today are clunky, hard to navigate and not an enjoyable experience," said Pranil Kanderi, CTO and co-founder of Mokriya. "The Mokriya Craigslist app is a modern, mobile and touch-centric take on using Craigslist. We've created an innovative vertical tab UI so users easily browse the entire Craigslist directory with just two taps. This is something you won't see in any of the current mobile apps out there. We've designed Mokriya Craigslist to be completely intuitive and I'm confident that once people see, touch and experience Mokriya Craigslist, they won't want to use anything else."
Some key features of Mokriya Craigslist include:
- Touch-centric Interface: Mokriya Craigslist brings all of Craigslist's categories and search features directly to users' fingertips. All content can be accessed within two taps.
- Create Craigslist listings with images in minutes: it is the simplest, most enjoyable Craigslist posting experience available and it takes only a minute or two for most posts using an iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Find items near you: Using your mobile devices' GPS (optional), Mokriya Craigslist can automatically find Craigslist listings near your location, making apartment hunting or locating convenient sellers nearby a snap.
- Worldwide availability: Mokriya Craigslist is immediately available across 50 U.S. states and any of the 700 cities in 70 countries that Craigslist serves today. The app makes it easier and faster to find and sell stuff from anywhere.
- Automatic search alerts: Use Mokriya Craigslist to continually search and deliver new items that match your needs and automatically alert you when they become available. Automatic alerts help ensure that users don't miss out on that perfect used car, an apartment listing or other items.
Browsing and searching on Mokriya Craigslist is now available for free on both the App Store and on Google Play. For a one-time $0.99 fee, users can upgrade to Mokriya Craigslist Premium to post listings, receive alerts and favorite items. For more information or to view a demo video of the new app, please visit: http://craigslist.mokriya.com.
Mokriya is a design-focused mobile app strategy and solutions company based in Silicon Valley. It has become a go-to mobile app developer for high-tech, consumer-facing companies like SideCar and Hipster, and for world-class brands like Swarovski Crystal and SeaWorld. Mokriya is trusted by startups and established enterprises to deliver high-value mobile applications of impeccable quality. Mokriya Craigslist is the company's first Mokriya-branded application. For more information, please visit: www.mokriya.com.
The Craigslist and associated trademarks are owned by Craigslist, Inc. and are being used under licensed permission from Craigslist, Inc. for a limited purpose. www.craigslist.org.
For media inquiries, contact:
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- Media Streaming Technology Specialist bitmovin Releases Latest Version of Its MPEG DASH Streaming Media Client Solution
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- How Good APM and Capacity Planning Can Help Global Carriers
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- Discount Code for Strata and Hadoop World NYC is 28-30 Oct 2013
- Telepresence Options Launches WebRTC News And Resource Website
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences