|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2013 06:47 PM EST||
CUPERTINO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Mokriya, the mobile development studio behind some of the most popular consumer apps on the market, today launched Mokriya Craigslist for iPhone and Android. Designed from the ground up for a first-rate mobile experience, the app features a beautiful, intuitive user interface to find and sell items on Craigslist with just a few simple taps. It makes it fast and easy for users to create beautiful, eye-catching listings directly from their mobile device. Through Mokriya's innovative alert service, mobile users can quickly set up search alerts to deliver customized notifications whenever search criteria are met.
With more than 50 billion page views per month, Craigslist is one of the most popular online services in the world. It is a top online destination for job seekers, apartment hunters, the buying and selling of all types of goods and services and those seeking new personal connections. Mokriya Craigslist makes the entire Craigslist directory available with a few swipes or taps of users' fingertips. Developed through an official license with Craigslist, it can be used across all 50 U.S. states and any of the 700 cities in 70 countries served by Craigslist.
"Many of the existing Craigslist apps today are clunky, hard to navigate and not an enjoyable experience," said Pranil Kanderi, CTO and co-founder of Mokriya. "The Mokriya Craigslist app is a modern, mobile and touch-centric take on using Craigslist. We've created an innovative vertical tab UI so users easily browse the entire Craigslist directory with just two taps. This is something you won't see in any of the current mobile apps out there. We've designed Mokriya Craigslist to be completely intuitive and I'm confident that once people see, touch and experience Mokriya Craigslist, they won't want to use anything else."
Some key features of Mokriya Craigslist include:
- Touch-centric Interface: Mokriya Craigslist brings all of Craigslist's categories and search features directly to users' fingertips. All content can be accessed within two taps.
- Create Craigslist listings with images in minutes: it is the simplest, most enjoyable Craigslist posting experience available and it takes only a minute or two for most posts using an iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Find items near you: Using your mobile devices' GPS (optional), Mokriya Craigslist can automatically find Craigslist listings near your location, making apartment hunting or locating convenient sellers nearby a snap.
- Worldwide availability: Mokriya Craigslist is immediately available across 50 U.S. states and any of the 700 cities in 70 countries that Craigslist serves today. The app makes it easier and faster to find and sell stuff from anywhere.
- Automatic search alerts: Use Mokriya Craigslist to continually search and deliver new items that match your needs and automatically alert you when they become available. Automatic alerts help ensure that users don't miss out on that perfect used car, an apartment listing or other items.
Browsing and searching on Mokriya Craigslist is now available for free on both the App Store and on Google Play. For a one-time $0.99 fee, users can upgrade to Mokriya Craigslist Premium to post listings, receive alerts and favorite items. For more information or to view a demo video of the new app, please visit: http://craigslist.mokriya.com.
Mokriya is a design-focused mobile app strategy and solutions company based in Silicon Valley. It has become a go-to mobile app developer for high-tech, consumer-facing companies like SideCar and Hipster, and for world-class brands like Swarovski Crystal and SeaWorld. Mokriya is trusted by startups and established enterprises to deliver high-value mobile applications of impeccable quality. Mokriya Craigslist is the company's first Mokriya-branded application. For more information, please visit: www.mokriya.com.
The Craigslist and associated trademarks are owned by Craigslist, Inc. and are being used under licensed permission from Craigslist, Inc. for a limited purpose. www.craigslist.org.
For media inquiries, contact:
- Veo, the new App for iPhone, iPod Touch and Android Offers "Free Stuff" from Big Brands to Hispanic Shoppers; First of its Kind in Hispanic Category
- Enterprise Mobility Asia News Weekly – Week of March 2, 2014
- Security Solutions Discussed by Industry Leaders in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews With HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks, Nuance, StrikeForce, Xcluesiv Cloud Technology
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- MBaaS, Cloud Computing and Architectures for Enterprise Mobility - What Your Mother Never Told You
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- Eliminating Mobility Silos
- How to Develop Apps for Vehicles
- Wake Up! Your Business Has Changed!
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Book Review | iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (4th Edition)
- Enterprise Mobility Asia News Weekly – Week of March 9, 2014
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (A through L)
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- Security Solutions Discussed by Industry Leaders in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews With HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks, StrikeForce, Xcluesiv Cloud Technology, and PSA Security Network
- Mobile Malware Milestone
- How to Choose Business Software: The Top 5 Considerations
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Enterprise Mobility Asia News Weekly – Week of March 2, 2014
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?