|By Business Wire||
|April 4, 2013 05:00 AM EDT||
Technology innovator Quantum International Corp. (OTCBB: QUAN) will rely on new joint venture partner A Plus Technologies’ expertise in electronics to help produce its sleek, new highly functional all-in-one accessory for the Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) iPad, the company announced today.
“A Plus Technologies has the industry contacts that we need to design, build and distribute this groundbreaking peripheral device,” said Quantum CEO Robert Federowicz. “With their help, we’ll soon take this device from the mock-up stage all the way to store shelves.”
By developing and marketing a solid, protective case capable of enhancing the popular tablet’s memory, battery life, connectivity and more, the new joint venture plans to create a fantastically inclusive accessory to tap into a market for iOS accessories that’s currently worth $2.3 billion and growing fast. Thanks to Quantum’s expertise in the field of automation and A Plus Technologies’ deep connections throughout the electronics development and supply chain, the partnership could be uniquely positioned to produce many incredible new accessories to stretch the world’s understanding of what an iPad or iPhone can do.
The first challenge will be producing a comprehensive iPad accessory that will address each of the most common complaints consumers have about their tablets, including the devices’ lack of additional storage, missing ports, battery life, poor sound quality and overall fragility, among other issues.
For more information on Quantum International’s technology initiatives, please visit www.quantuminnovators.com/investors.html.
Quantum International Corp. is working to develop the next generation of mobile and automation technologies to compete in a booming global industry alongside Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NasdaqGS: ISRG), iRobot Corporation (NasdaqGS: IRBT) and Dover Corp. (NYSE: DOV).
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/QuantumIntlCorp.
About Quantum International Corp.
Quantum International Corp. (OTCBB: QUAN) is a robotics innovation company working to commercialize the next generation of sophisticated, automated technology. The Company is positioning itself to develop, deliver and market the most cutting-edge innovations in robotics in order to leverage the worldwide demand for the precision, speed, and cost-effectiveness these technologies offer.
For more information about Quantum International Corp., please visit www.quantuminnovators.com.
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words “believes,” “expects,” “anticipate” or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone’s past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of future success. This news release speaks as of the date first set forth above and the company assumes no responsibility to update the information included herein for events occurring after the date hereof.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- 3CX To Leverage WebRTC
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up