|By Marketwired .||
|October 30, 2013 08:00 AM EDT||
CORAL SPRINGS, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 10/30/13 -- DMH International (OTCQB: DMHI), announced today that George England has accepted the position of Chief Executive Officer for DMHI International. The position will become effective as soon as the merger of DMHI and Virtual Physicians Network is complete.
As President and COO of Virtual Physicians Network, Mr. England led the successful development and national launch of Virtual Physicians Network's new mobile app designed for surgeons, hospitals and medical vendors. Mr. England has over 26 years of experience as an entrepreneur and executive firmly rooted in the healthcare industry. Mr. England has worked with established industry leaders such as Synthes, K2M and Nuvasive as well as several national start-up companies in the healthcare vertical with a focus on fundraising and corporate development.
"I am very excited to lead the new DMH International with the addition of Virtual Physicians Network into the future," said Mr. England. "The healthcare industry is desperate for intuitive technology that helps them improve financial and clinical outcomes. With the rising cost of drugs and devices coupled with the uncertainty of health insurance and government programs, DMH International is uniquely positioned to fill these technology voids," Mr. England added.
As an original founder of Touch Medical Solutions and current CEO of DMH International, Rik J Deitsch will retain his position as Chairman of the Board when he resigns the CEO position.
"VPN's mobile app has already created effective business tools for surgeons, hospitals and medical vendors to more effectively communicate with each other while saving time and money and improving accountability," commented Rik Deitsch, CEO of DMH International. "Now we can link this successful mobile technology with Touch Medical Solution's Electronic Health Record (EHR) and create the first technology package that links all of the providers, administrators, vendors and patients together utilizing the latest software technology. The opportunities are endless," Mr. Deitsch concluded.
There are over 100 million surgeries and procedures performed every year in the U.S. in the more than 6,000 hospitals and 5,000 surgery centers. There are also over 68,000 surgeons, 7,000 medical device and pharmaceutical vendors and 2,000 medical associations interacting in these 100 million events. These staggering numbers have created a very chaotic and inefficient healthcare system. Virtual Physicians Network is currently in the process of rolling out their mobile app technology to key industry thought leaders in the orthopedic spine and neurosurgical markets in the U.S. They plan on expanding into general orthopedics and cardiology in 2014.
Recently, DMH International announced the execution of a definitive Letter of Intent to merge with VPN. The merger is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
About Virtual Physicians Network
Virtual Physicians Network is a mobile healthcare business applications company offering the first fully integrated virtual event and professional networking platform combined with proprietary practice building tools for surgeons, healthcare professionals and medical vendors. Virtual Physicians Network also provides a very efficient, seamless forum for medical vendors, industry associations, and healthcare institutions to provide on-demand, real-time education and information to surgeons. Acting as a central, digital information source, Virtual Physicians Network eliminates the need for surgeons and their teams to search for key information from numerous sources.
Virtual Physicians Network provides all this through the Virtual Physician's Network mobile app available in the App store (Apple devices), Google Play (Droid devices) and on their web-based application. For additional information about Virtual Physician's Network including a video demonstration, visit: www.virtualphysiciansnetwork.com.
About DMH International
DMH International, through its subsidiary, Touch Medical Solutions, is a medical software and device company specializing in PACS (Picture Archiving and Communications Systems), EHR (Electronic Hospital records), EMR (Electronic Medical Records), PHR (Personal Health Records), Medical Transcription, and Paperless Medical Office Solutions. For additional information about Touch Medical Solutions, visit: www.dmhintl.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements. The words or phrases "would be," "will allow," "intends to," "will likely result," "are expected to," "will continue," "is anticipated," "estimate," "project," or similar expressions are intended to identify "forward-looking statements." Actual results could differ materially from those projected in DMH International's ("the Company's") business plan. The naming of George England to the position of CEO should not be construed as an indication in any way whatsoever of the future value of the Company's common stock or its present or future financial condition. The Company's filings may be accessed at the SEC's Edgar system at www.sec.gov. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied upon as of any subsequent date. The Company cautions readers not to place reliance on such statements. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, we do not undertake, and we specifically disclaim any obligation, to update any forward-looking statements to reflect occurrences, developments, unanticipated events or circumstances after the date of such statement.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
- 2013 CEA Industry Forum to Feature Holiday Sales Trends and Five Techs to Watch, High-Level Keynoters and CE Hall of Fame Dinner
- The Death of the Office
- 3CX To Leverage WebRTC
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up