|By Business Wire||
|November 1, 2013 02:36 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cn7thx/global_saasbased) has announced the addition of the "Global SaaS-based Enterprise Resource Planning Software Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
The increasing influence of social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, allows SaaS-based ERP vendors to introduce social networking in businesses that will help the employees to interact with their customers. The linkage of SaaS-based ERP software with social media gives employees a much more rich understanding of the end-customer, making customer interaction more personal. The use of social tools within ERP software also increases the degree of integration between co-workers, which in turn improves the quality of information captured about customers.
Moreover, inspired by the Apple Application Store, the ERP Application Store has been introduced by SAP AG. SAP has also added the ability for customers and partners to buy and resell its Business One ERP software for smaller companies through the store. Vendors such as SAP AG, NetSuite Inc., and Microsoft Corp. are actively building application stores to provide smartphone access to ERP data. SaaS-based ERP is being impacted by mobility and the propagation of smartphone applications, and is focusing more on building out an ecosystem of applications that will run with native functionality on the iPhone and Android.
According to the report, one of the major drivers of the Global SaaS-based ERP Software market is the increasing demand from SMEs. This is because tasks such as implementation, continuous operation, backup, updates, and infrastructure maintenance of the ERP software are handled by SaaS vendors, thus reducing the total cost of ownership of ERP solutions.
Further, the report states that concern regarding data security is one of the biggest challenges faced by end-users. Customers fear that storing sensitive and personal data on a third-party cloud could make such information vulnerable to data security breaches.
The report also includes a discussion of the other vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space include:
- Microsoft Corp.
- NetSuite Inc
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP AG.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Aplicor LLC
- Deltek Inc.
- Epicor Software Corp.
- FinancialForce.com Inc.
- Infor Global Solutions
- Intacct Corp.
- Plex Systems Inc.
- QAD Inc.
- Ramco Systems Ltd.
- RootStock Software
- Sage Software Inc.
- Workday Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
04. Market Research Methodology
05. Scope of the Report
06. Market Landscape
07. Geographical Segmentation
08. Key Leading Countries
09. Vendor Landscape
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cn7thx/global_saasbased
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- Innovative Products, Financial Results Schedule, Annual General Meeting, and Mortgage Survey Results - Research Report on Google, TripAdvisor, Akamai, Bitauto, and Bankrate
- Global Cloud Computing Services Industry
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- Small Business Essentials: Why You Should Never Finish Your Website
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Hadoop™ 2
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of October 27, 2013
- TokBox Launches WebRTC Support
- SYS-CON Announces WebRTC Summit
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- Oracle Communications Unveils WebRTC Session Controller
- Amazon and Apple: Different Paths to Innovation
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- 4.7 Billion Mobile WebRTC Devices by 2018
- WebRTC Update: HD Has Rolled Out To Hangouts
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Vidyo and Google Collaborate on WebRTC
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Sun Blew its "iPhone" Java Opportunity to AJAX
- Building an iPhone Application with Adobe AIR
- iPhone Will Make Mobile AJAX and Web 2.0 Happen
- AJAXWorld Conference Adds "iPhone Developer Track"
- Why Build Applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- Designing For the "iPhone" Is a Refreshing Experience
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up